Inna Berin, MD
Harvard-trained Specialist in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Inna Berin, Co-Director of our Institute, joined the Fertility Institute in 2010. She is a board-certified specialist in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) and has extensive clinical expertise in all aspects of infertility and reproduction, including ovulation induction, intra-uterine insemination, PCOS, recurrent pregnancy loss, IVF, preimplantation genetic testing (PGD/PGS), egg freezing, as well as reproductive surgery.
Prior to joining our team in 2010, Dr. Berin served as a Clinical and Research Fellow in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the prestigious Massachusetts General Hospital, a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School. She was also appointed a clinical instructor in OB/GYN at the Harvard Medical School during that time. While there, she worked with some of the foremost leaders in the field of Reproductive Biology and Infertility and gained invaluable knowledge regarding all aspects of infertility and reproduction. She has participated in ground-breaking research and has published numerous articles and abstracts, presenting her work at national conferences of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine.
Dr. Berin has been recognized by both patients and colleagues for being an extremely compassionate, warm, and caring physician. When you meet her, it is evident that she takes great pride in providing outstanding medical care in a sensitive and gentle way, understanding the difficulties the patient may have encountered on their journey to becoming parents.
Through her years of educational and professional experience, Dr. Berin has developed deep expertise and knowledge in all aspects of reproductive endocrinology, and this, combined with her outstanding bedside manner, provides her patients with optimal care and outcomes. Her experience includes:
- Stuyvesant High School, 1995
- New York University – Bachelor of Arts in Biology and Comparative Literature, magna cum laude, 1999
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine – Doctor of Medicine, 2003
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital – Resident in Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2003-2007
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital – Administrative Chief Resident in Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2006-2007
- Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital – Clinical and Research Fellow, Division of Reproductive Medicine, 2007-2010
- Harvard Medical School, Clinical Instructor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2007-2010
- Fertility Institute of New Jersey and New York – Attending Physician 2010, Co-Director since 2013
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, since 2011
- Diplomate of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology since 2013, in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Fluent in English and Russian, as well as conversational in Spanish.